How to buy the roasted coffee?
After harvest the beans of coffee. The next step is roasting the beans with high temperature about 220-260 Celsius. Grind them to small molecules. The taste and smelling of the roasted beans may be different in each time, up to many factors such as the size of coffee after grind, roasting time or coffee sources.
These are the tips for select the best roasted beans:
1. Buying amount of coffee as you need for only one week.
2. The smelling of the roasted beans should be nice and no smelling of contaminate objects inside.
3. Do not buy roasted beans from the store or supermarket that estate near by the strong smelling food shops. The roasted bean will absorb the scent of each food.
4. Remember the flavor and characteristic of each type of coffee.
5. Kept the roasted beans in vacuum or air tight for stable quality of coffee.
6. Mill the roasted beans for single used only.
Making coffee with coffee machines.
Whenever you drink a cup of coffee, you have to realize about the flavor and quality of each cup not only the volume of water in a cup.
Making a delicious cup of coffee is not easy. You have to learn and practice for a long time. Now a day, technology of coffee making machines such as Moka Express, Espresso pot and French Press make everything easier.
These are important points for making coffee with coffee machines:
1. Clean the coffee machine before and after usage.
2. The water for making a cup of coffee should be clean and without chlorine.
3. Use fresh milled roasted bean for every cup.
4. The amount of coffee should be follow to the each formulation.
5. Do not use boiling water for making coffee.
6. Coffee maker should know the ratio of ingredients and know how to convert the unit.
The coffee cups
The coffee cups are the important part of making coffee that you should be not remiss. Coffee makers have to know which cup for each type coffee.
Espresso: The Basic Information
Normally, Espresso is a cup of coffee that has golden milk foam bubbles on the top of the cup. The art of making Espresso such as milk foam bubbles, wipe cream adding, or liqueur adding makes the Espresso named in many reputes.
Espresso and Black coffee
Many coffee drinkers have miss understanding about Espresso and Black coffee. Truly, Espresso is not similar to short black coffee.
The different of Espresso and Black coffee:
1. Coffee cup; A cup of Espresso is not more than 2 ounce but a cup of black coffee is 4 to 6 ounce.
2. A cup of black coffee always serve with cream or sugar but Espresso serve without cream and sugar.
3. Espresso has golden milk foam bubbles on the top of the cup but the black coffee has nothing on the top of the cup.
4. The flavor of Espresso will stay on the tongue about 15-30 min. but no flavor stay on the tongue after drinking black coffee.
5. The way to drink black coffee is sip slowly until finish but the right way to drink Espresso is drink all in one time.
How to drink Espresso
Normally, Espresso always drink during day or dinner and the right step for drinking Espresso is necessary to approach the truly flavor of Espresso. If you are interesting, try to practice follow the steps and you will get the miracle taste of Espresso.
1. Before drinking, you have to smell the cup of Espresso.
2. Sip a little bit of Espresso with loud voice and keep in your mouth a moment.
3. Drink the rest all in one time and stay moment in the mouth.
4. Try to remember the taste of Espresso and compare with the next cup.